Below is a full table of registration options and prices.
To register, visit the NAVA event registration page and add your option to the cart.
- Registration—Early By 29 February 2020 – US$215
- Registration—Regular By 31 May 2020 – US$255
- Registration—Late 1 June—12 June 2020 – US$295
- First-Time Attendee Discount: US$25 Use Coupon Code FIRST54 (cannot be combined with STUDENT 54)
- Student Discount: US$50 Use Coupon Code STUDENT54 (cannot be combined with FIRST54)
- ***Special Student Package: Registration + Friday/Saturday in Dorms (D/O) – US$275 (Includes student discount)***
Special package for Associate and Student members of NAVA: Full registration, including Whitney Smith Dinner and Tour, plus Friday/Saturday in Dorms (double occupancy). Deadline June 7th, 11:59 PM.
- Whitney Smith Dinner only (Saturday) – US$85
- Companion Non-NAVA-members only; includes Whitney Smith Dinner, Tour, Reception, Saturday Lunch – US$120
- Sponsor Meeting packet only – US$25
Dormitory Accommodation (Optional)
Dorm accommodation is in the Florida East Coast Railway Towers (FEC). All rooms include private bath.
- Core Days (Friday & Saturday) Per person, two nights, single or double occupancy – US$150
- Added Day (Thursday) Per person, one night, single or double occupancy – US$75
- Added Day (Sunday) Per person, one night, single or double occupancy – US$75
- ***Core Days (Friday & Saturday) included in Student Package, double-occupancy***
- Deadlines to sign up for Dorm Accommodation is June 7th, 11:59 PM
- Exhibit Table First, non-commercial only – free
- Additional Exhibit Table Second or commercial member, each – US$10
- Commercial Non-Member Exhibit Table – each – US$50
Include your preferred name, title, and organization (if desired), companion’s name,
and any other items under “Notes and special requests”.